~~~~The love of Barbarian Assault brought us together and friendship has made us stay ~~~~

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Barbarian Assault Addicts' Website!
BAA has moved to old school! Come join us "B A Addicts"
BAA is now open for everyone, no requirements, no applications. Join us!

Share | 

My Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zyenne
Waka Canoe

PostSubject: My Story   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:50 am

Carry on the story by adding 3 words at a time (names are only one word) and keep it clean because of younger players/users

It all started
Back to top Go down
Sar
Queen: "Run Away! Run Away!"

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:06 am

It all started with a race
Back to top Go down
honter wolf
Runner: "He's making a run for it!"

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:41 pm

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies
Back to top Go down
ashdam
BA Newbie

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 pm

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of

Back to top Go down
Rietz
Fighter: "What on RuneScape is that?"

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got
Back to top Go down
Prism Music
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by

Back to top Go down
Firehawk825
Queen: "Run away! Run away!"

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:01 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted
Back to top Go down
Baconeta
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:10 pm

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of
Back to top Go down
Kristy
Ranger: "Shooty-shooty!"

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:15 pm

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes
Back to top Go down
Shir27

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 pm

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have
Back to top Go down
Shado
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:30 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by
Back to top Go down
Shir27

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 am

[quote="Shado"]It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan.
Back to top Go down
Kristy

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan. Everybody went without
Back to top Go down
TheSirApplepie
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 pm

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan. Everybody went without giving a hug

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rietz
Fighter: "What on RuneScape is that?"

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:21 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan. Everybody went without giving a hug, so then Tim
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:52 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan. Everybody went without giving a hug, so then Tim cooked some monkeys
Back to top Go down
Shir27

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan. Everybody went without giving a hug, so then Tim cooked some monkeys to feed those
Back to top Go down
Shado
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan. Everybody went without giving a hug, so then Tim cooked some monkeys to feed those poor, needy noobs
Back to top Go down
Mussy
BA Newbie

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:51 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan. Everybody went without giving a hug, so then Tim cooked some monkeys to feed those poor, needy noobs inside him. "MOO"
Back to top Go down
Shado
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My Story   Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 am

It all started with a race. BAA had prepared to kick some rocks aside to bake some pies. Unfortunately, some of the pies got sat on by Fat Boy Tim then he farted, which ruined the magical properties of the flying potatoes that should have been eaten by the whole clan. Everybody went without giving a hug, so then Tim cooked some monkeys to feed those poor, needy noobs inside him. "MOO" said the duck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Story   

Back to top Go down

My Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next