~~~~The love of Barbarian Assault brought us together and friendship has made us stay ~~~~

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Barbarian Assault Addicts' Website!
BAA has moved to old school! Come join us "B A Addicts"
BAA is now open for everyone, no requirements, no applications. Join us!

Share | 

Conquest training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meddlon
Penance Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 pm

wuv wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a conquest partner. We will play conquest for pest control commendations.
How is this going? Count me in, I'm up for it... but I may like to suggest a couple modifications to the way you want to do it when we're playing.
wuv wrote:
- Able to log in and stay for at least 4 hours
Sure, why not? Maybe 2-4 would be more likely with me though, or at times maybe... 2 hours, then a half hour break, then 2 hours?
wuv wrote:
- A lot of material to study (preferably) or a series of books/tv shows to go through
Heck yeah!
Got that stuff... and a notebook computer for multi-gaming / multi-tasking too. =P
wuv wrote:
- Conquest experience is advised
Check.
wuv wrote:
- A timer
The clock on my PC?
And then there's the ~ key in game, timestamped commands work as a nice timer.
(Someone in the clan that I don't remember pointed that bit of genius out to me... thanks!)
wuv wrote:
- Ability to stay focused on conquest, then switch gears to studying or whatever
ADHD is one of my current diagnoses. Win. Oh... look... a chicken!
wuv wrote:
- Reliable internet connection
My connection is always up. I can't remember the last time I lost conne.a!>_U3jMa)Z|q c=AWn8zX02

NO CARRIER
wuv wrote:
People might think that this is sorta like cheating.
Not me... I am a stickler for playing the game fair. I call this, "Playing RuneScape within the rules, just playing it for maximum scoring at something. No combat Stealing Creation? Suiciding collector? No armor for max heal pts.? All that stuff you mentioned? Yeah, that's all fair too... This is totally ethical playing, IMO.
wuv wrote:
And yea, it doesn't involve much interacting in the game. However this is similar to soul wars anyways, auto retaliate training and smithing cannonballs. My opinion is there's no need to make the game harder than it needs to be.
Agreed.

I'd like to gather some info while doing this, also... pts./hr... efficiency... xp gained per hour if you redeem for pray, magic, defense, attack, strength xp or whatnot, at a given level... yeah... count me in!
Back to top Go down
das loupah
Runner: "He's making a run for it!"

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:43 am

Lol never saw that button Shocked
Ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thkya
Queen: "Run away! Run away!"

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 am

Just click 'NO TROOP' in the bottom right corner to clear the slot you've selected. That'll free up the resources you were using for that troop.

If you want to change from a higher-resource troop to a lower, you can probably do that directly.
Back to top Go down
das loupah

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm

ganon3999 wrote:
id love to if u could explain it a little better (im a little slow today) got uhhh 1850 rank Very Happy

These are the troops I got (I didn't pick them but they were default)

I don't know how to sell the squads or something to get new ones because I have 0 squad resources.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Prism Music
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Seems like rate of pc points decrease over the hours, after 3 it starts getting annoying.
Oh well, I guess 24h is too much to ask anyways.
Back to top Go down
ganon3999
BA Regular

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am

id love to if u could explain it a little better (im a little slow today) got uhhh 1850 rank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
das loupah

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 am

wuv wrote:
To change squads use boards downstairs or talk to the guy sitting in the chair upstairs.

I tried something like that I think but I needed points or something to change squads.. And I have 0
Back to top Go down
Prism Music
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 am

To change squads use boards downstairs or talk to the guy sitting in the chair upstairs.
Back to top Go down
das loupah

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 am

I tried playing it because I wanted the deflector but I have no idea how to change my squads Neutral
Don't really need the pc points tho
Back to top Go down
Prism Music
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Conquest training   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:20 am

Hi, I'm looking for a conquest partner. We will play conquest for pest control commendations. This requires about 2-4 minutes of setup and 18 minutes of whatever you want. We will gain about 80 points an hour. This will not affect your ranking. Long term partner would be preferable.

Requirements

- Able to log in and stay for at least 4 hours

- A lot of material to study (preferably) or a series of books/tv shows to go through

- Conquest experience is advised

- A timer

- Ability to stay focused on conquest, then switch gears to studying or whatever

- Reliable internet connection

People might think that this is sorta like cheating. And yea, it doesn't involve much interacting in the game. However this is similar to soul wars anyways, auto retaliate training and smithing cannonballs. My opinion is there's no need to make the game harder than it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquest training   

Back to top Go down

Conquest training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1