~~~~The love of Barbarian Assault brought us together and friendship has made us stay ~~~~

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Barbarian Assault Addicts' Website!
BAA has moved to old school! Come join us "B A Addicts"
BAA is now open for everyone, no requirements, no applications. Join us!

Share | 

I think it's time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shado
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time.   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:43 pm

arf_007 wrote:
april foolz!?

'fraid not, I noticed the date, and just laughed so hard xD
Back to top Go down
arf_007
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time.   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:01 pm

april foolz!?
Back to top Go down
Shado
BA Veteran

PostSubject: I think it's time.   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:46 am

Hi all.

As some of you may know, others wont, I havn't been active recently, i've been taking a break, and thinking about what I should about my life regarding BAA, and RS.

I've decided that I will step down from being BAA's leader.
There are a few reasons for this.

I don't see the point in leading a clan that is so split between 07 & EOC, as I have my reasons for not playing 07, there's little to no activity whenever I log onto EOC.
I also tried to set-up and fix old activities within BAA, as you can tell, this hasn't worked.
One of my deputies quit, and I couldn't recover from it, you know who you are, and I don't blame you, you had every right, so thank you for all your work.
I also find RS to be 'dull' playing other games it really doesn't compare.

I know a few of you didn't want me to be leader in the first place, and i'm sorry.
And i'm sorry that I didn't manage to keep BAA going for those who wanted me to be leader.

I will be logging into RS to play new content, quests etc.
I also will be around for RS3, and the BETA if you want to do something, hit me up.

I'd just like to thank a few people.

Bodio: God, where would I be without you? We go back almost 5 years now, I feel like I know you, and in other ways, I know nothing about you, but y'know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. Bodicato, thank you for everything <3YouBodio.

Sini & Thk: I know we had our differences, but it's been an honour following you two as leader, both of you, thanks for all that you did for me.

Waka: You know, you were always a weird one, but I liked it. if you ever need anything, you know where to find me. XD

Maja & Sd: Both of you were like second leaders in a way, generally when I couldn't be bothered to do something, it's been a pleasure working with you both, and again, you both know where to find me if you need anything.

And I suppose I 'ought to thank Joe, or Kights. Without your first invite, I wouldn't even be here now. Thank you.

In regards to BAA and the next leader. I don't know what will happen. I'll be as much support as possible. I will continue to hold the Leadership rank until something is decided, if not, I guess i'll keep it? xD

I also feel the need to thank everyone in BAA for everything they've done for the clan, its been an awesome time as leader, as difficult as some of you made it, I wouldn't change it for the world.

I have college to focus on now, and i'll be playing other games, again, thank you everyone.
And to anyone who really wants to see my love of sonic, here, new profile pic XD

If you want to keep in contact, here is my skype: aiairioini

Best Wishes. Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it's time.   

Back to top Go down

I think it's time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barbarian Assault Addicts :: BAA HISTORY BOX-
Jump to: