~~~~The love of Barbarian Assault brought us together and friendship has made us stay ~~~~

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Barbarian Assault Addicts' Website!
BAA has moved to old school! Come join us "B A Addicts"
BAA is now open for everyone, no requirements, no applications. Join us!

Share | 

Concerning Clan Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firehawk825
Queen: "Run away! Run away!"

PostSubject: Concerning Clan Events   Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:14 pm

One of the most important things I thought we had events for is to give invites a chance to show that they are willing to put some of their time a couple times in one month in order to show they actually do want to join our clan. And now that we don't have events new invites are never really active forcing me to vote "I don't know" or "no". This shows that it is almost impossible for new members to get accecpted if we don't have weekly events like we used to.

Secondly, it's making the clan die because nothing really happens in our Clan Chat except for people talking about random stuff. And since this is the case, the rate at which members from our clan quit every month has increased. And the fact that our citadel went from being tier 5 to a tier 1 because no one really bothered to put in 1 hour per week to cap shows that we get nothing done as far as our clan goes.

I think that it would be in our best interest to get clan events running again because it would reduce the amount of people that quit because nothing really happens in our Clan Chat for the most part. I wouldn't mind taking the responsibility of "events leader" because during the weekends I usually have a lot of free time and will most likely be available for hosting the events. Events will range from BA races to citadel work, or anything else outside of that aspect that we can all agree upon and have fun with.
Back to top Go down
Paperguy27
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Clan Events   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:38 pm

I tried really hard to revive events fire.... nobody was interested. and one Saturday we only pulled 4 so I gave up.
Back to top Go down

Concerning Clan Events
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1