~~~~The love of Barbarian Assault brought us together and friendship has made us stay ~~~~
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Barbarian Assault Addicts' Website!
BAA has moved to old school! Come join us "B A Addicts"
BAA is now open for everyone, no requirements, no applications. Join us!

Share | 
 

 Transformers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
siniwelho
Living Legend
avatar

Posts : 1079
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 am

At last we have a release month for Transformers Universe:

Stellar Dawn is still very much on ice until after #Transformers Universe has launched this year in June

https://twitter.com/Mark__Gerhard/status/425293382815338497

The closed beta has not started yet. Does anybody want to make a small bet?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluuueangel
BA Newbie


Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:30 am

They better not lay off Timbo
scared 
Back to top Go down
siniwelho
Living Legend
avatar

Posts : 1079
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:46 am

I don't think Transformers Universe will be out this year,
because usually the schedule goes like this:

1) Closed beta test (about 6 months before the release)
2) Public beta test (about 3 months before the release)
3) Release

Then they seem to have staff problems. I wonder why they
have to use layoffs when they said that the last year was
their best ever ( http://baaddicts.forumotion.net/t1637-jagex-s-financial-situation ).
And reducing the amount of Transformers Universe developers
sounds odd when the game was originally planned to be released
in 2012.

Jagex set for new round of layoffs

RuneScape developer undergoing review of player support functions

Jagex is set for a new round of layoffs after entering a period of consultation
with a number of its player support teams. A source connected to the matter
told Develop a “decent number of people” in support roles had been laid off
from the company.

In a statement, a Jagex spokesperson said there had not yet been any
redundancies. The company is however currently undertaking a 30 day
consultation with a number of UK-based support teams. The spokesperson
was unable to provide further comment on the matter at this time.
“We can confirm that we are currently undergoing a review of our player
support function,” read the statement. “As part of this review, we are
undertaking a 30 day consultation with a number of the UK-based support
team. As this consultation is ongoing we are unable to comment further at
this time.”

Last month Jagex laid off ten employees working on what it called new and
experimental projects, which it felt did not warrant further investment. Prior
to that, the Cambridge-based developer had cut 13 staff from its Transformers
Universe development team.


http://www.develop-online.net/news/45154/Jagex-set-for-new-round-of-layoffs

Back to top Go down
siniwelho
Living Legend
avatar

Posts : 1079
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 pm

It seems that Jagex (or Hasbro) was not satisfied with the progression
rate of Transformers Universe because they hired 19 new developers.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/42945/Jagex-swoops-in-to-find-jobs-for-19-Eurocom-devs

Back to top Go down
Deps
Runner: "He's making a run for it!"
avatar

Posts : 210
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 am

Psyduck wrote:
siniwelho wrote:
But only some ducks saw me.

Psyduck

duck failed to get the boots O_o i did well plz
Back to top Go down
Psyduck
BA Newbie
avatar

Posts : 67
Location : Pokémon

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:15 pm

siniwelho wrote:
But only some ducks saw me.

Psyduck
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Shado
BA Veteran
avatar

Posts : 813
Location : England, Ol' Chap

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:07 am

siniwelho wrote:
Shado wrote:
HE LIVES!
Duh,

I have played some RS using my pure f2p account because I wanted to see the EoC
(but I'm not impressed - too clear copying from WoW). But only some ducks saw me.
And they were fail ducks - didn't get studded leather boots. Evil or Very Mad

But I have to admit that I miss you guys and chicks (is that how you say it in English?).


Yes I know i've seen you, ^^
and yes, it is.

Come back and visit, always welcome.
You tried fish and chips yet btw? Razz
Back to top Go down
siniwelho
Living Legend
avatar

Posts : 1079
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:03 am

Shado wrote:
HE LIVES!
Duh,

I have played some RS using my pure f2p account because I wanted to see the EoC
(but I'm not impressed - too clear copying from WoW). But only some ducks saw me.
And they were fail ducks - didn't get studded leather boots. Evil or Very Mad

But I have to admit that I miss you guys and chicks (is that how you say it in English?).

Back to top Go down
Shado
BA Veteran
avatar

Posts : 813
Location : England, Ol' Chap

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 am

HE LIVES!
Back to top Go down
siniwelho
Living Legend
avatar

Posts : 1079
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:26 pm

There is more info about this game. It's not a big surprise that it will not come in 2012,
but because Hasbro has ordered the game from Jagex they can't ditch it like they
did to Mechscape, 8Realms and Stellar Dawn.

This is a trailer from August 2011:

http://www.gamespot.com/transformers-universe/videos/transformers-universe-official-trailer-6326995/?hd=1

And this is from October 2012:

http://www.gamespot.com/transformers-universe/videos/choose-your-allegiance-transformers-universe-exclusive-trailer-6398159/?hd=1

This is the latest 'data' (because they carefully avoid giving out any facts):

http://www.stellardawncentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19729

Well, at least you can sign into a beta program at http://www.transformersuniverse.com

Back to top Go down
Joe
Master of Roles
avatar

Posts : 121
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Transformers   Sun May 20, 2012 8:30 pm

I love the concept, shame it'll be by jagex. Even though sini won't be any mages on there for you
Back to top Go down
siniwelho
Living Legend
avatar

Posts : 1079
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Transformers   Wed May 16, 2012 8:17 pm

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/transformers-mmo-gets-uk-debut-at-mcm-expo/095916

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transformers   

Back to top Go down
 
Transformers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mangohero's Transformers Shop
» T.W.A.T. (Transformers Wrestling Association Thread)
» DC Universe Classics and Masterpiece transformers in ToysRus, CRAZY.
» Do You Like Transformers?
» FUNNY TRANSFORMERS SPOOFS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barbarian Assault Addicts :: BAA HISTORY BOX-
Jump to: