~~~~The love of Barbarian Assault brought us together and friendship has made us stay ~~~~
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Barbarian Assault Addicts' Website!
BAA has moved to old school! Come join us "B A Addicts"
BAA is now open for everyone, no requirements, no applications. Join us!

Share | 

Go down 
Healer: "A nasty piece of work."

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 am

Sorry to hear about your classmate O_o.

Hopefully, you do end up spending less time on whatever game you end up playing, otherwise quitting RS won't really have been worth it, what with all the time spent on it + friends.

Good luck in your upcoming exams and study hard (I'm a hyprocrite!), and hopefully you'll leave yourself a wide choice of what to do at A-level/uni.

It was fun saying bits of Cantonese in the clan chat even if my knowledge was very poor Razz. Oh, and LAY LO MO.
Back to top Go down
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 am

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fighter: "What on RuneScape is that?"

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 1:33 pm

You know that pic has been my desktop background since it was taken? :>

I remember playing BA with you for weeks on end, training, quests and doing other stuff together
One of my oldest and best RS friends, known you for ages and talk to you nearly everyday. Will miss you LOTS I love you

...Well, I guess this means that I'll get quest cape before you? Twisted Evil

On a more serious note, I really do wish you good luck with RealLifeScape.
I know you have exams coming up soon which I'm sure you'll do amazing on

Hexical wrote:
I'm expecting more of dem A*'s Wink

I know with whatever you chose to do with the rest of school/college/university and work life will be good. Also trust me when I say, things get alot more fun when you get a girlfriend (or boyfriend Wink) make her/him feel special.

Good luck,
Tom xoxo
gl Jump Hug

Had alot more pics but had to reset computer Sad
Back to top Go down
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 9:12 am

Oh thanks for my shout out noob.

Haha, I joke of course, take care my little Jessikins

Back to top Go down
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 8:58 am

I havn't known you too long, but you have quickly become one of my closest 'online friends'. We've had alot of good times 'scaping, and I hope a lot more to come on other various games Smile. Good luck in the future mate, I'm expecting more of dem A*'s Wink.

P.S. - I've booked us in for X-Factor 2013. Carly-Rae Jepsen, watch your back ;D
Back to top Go down
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 8:44 am

N'awwwwhhh that's so sweet Kristy <3 Jump Hug
Back to top Go down
Ranger: "Shooty-shooty!"

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 8:37 am

Lance, Lance, Lance.

You're the reason why I'm here now.. still playing RS, and the reason why I've met everyone here. But nothing will ever compare to how our friendship has grown over the years. It's weird to think back as to how we met (and how young we were! Laughing ) and it's amazing to know that you were always there for me. You always knew how to make me laugh, and always knew how to help me out when I was down. I can't thank you enough for just being the greatest friend I've ever had.

I knew this day would come sooner or later, where our *real* lives would take us our separate ways, but I know now that our friendship will never die, no matter where we are. I know now that distance means absolutely nothing, and maybe, someday, our paths will come back together again. Farewell Lance, I hope life gives you everything want, and I hope you can return when you pass all of those exams and get that awesome computer as a reward Cool (if that "bet" is still underway! Smile )

Don't be shy when visiting, and please, try to keep in touch. I'm gonna miss you, bipolar polar bear, dragon stunt man, BMA, and all of the other silly names/inside jokes we had. LOL Face

Goodbye, Lance. Love you. Enjoy life, and remember; I'll always be here waiting for ya for a quick BA round, for old times sake. Smile

Owner of The Griffin. (if you still remember that Razz )

P.S. Allons-y any day! scared

Last edited by Kristy on Tue May 08, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 8:30 am

What is this feeling... I never thought you'd leave us... D:
You will be missed. Sad
Remember to smile lots and you'll achieve many goals ^^
Take care pall <3 Jump Hug
Back to top Go down
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 8:29 am

Shir27 wrote:

just so you know, we won't bite if you come for a visit. (I say it everytime but it's true hehe) Jump Hug

I might..

Good Luck with life, you deserve it. I hope you find something else to occupy your time, go to that "outside" place, or have a "life" whatever one of those is...

Whatever you do, enjoy it, and dont let me down with all that History knowlage, achieve what you want to be, it may change in the future, but it's all part of life.

You know where I am if you need anything at all, Email me, pop on rs, or send me a PM, it'll be good to hear from you kid. Smile

From a clan view, I hopefully speak for all of us, you've done an amazing job with pending polls, after taking over from Phyzin, and kept it running smoothly, you've done me and Thkie proud Smile

And thankyou for taking over events after me, you did a good job, I did warn you it'd be your own funeral.

Hope to see you soon.
Aaron & BAA

Last edited by Shado on Tue May 08, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranger: "Shooty-shooty!"

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 8:13 am

You'll definitely be missed. Sad

Take care, and remember to have fun!

thank you for all the BA games, races and stuff.

good luck with everything you aim for!

just so you know, we won't bite if you come for a visit. (I say it everytime but it's true hehe) Jump Hug

Back to top Go down
Queen: "Run Away! Run Away!"

PostSubject: Farewell   Tue May 08, 2012 8:05 am

So, where to start...

I joined BAA, invited by Firehawk825 on the 21st February 2011, as a recruit. I played BA, attended events, talked in the fc (not the cc- yet) and slowly worked my way up the rankings until the 21st February 2012 where I got made co-ordinator (cool, right? exactly 1 year after I joined Laughing ) and was put in charge of Membership polls, which you probably grew sick of me reminding you to go vote in it or something in the cc :p and the Events, along with Morph who did almost nothing Evil or Very Mad .

During my year and a couple months of being in BAA, I did leave a few times, but I hadn't really whole-heartedly wanted to leave I think, just got bored and stuff as many people do. But now, after my sponsored week of no computer/phone/tv/anything related to the internet stuff in memory of my classmate who passed away earlier this year, I realised that I had spent too long on the computer, on Runescape and similar types of things (Kristen, Sar- CP!) and now, I believe that it is time to step down from my RS career and actually live my life to its fullest, cause who knows? The thing that happened to my friend could happen to me... and I wouldn't really want to die with just a computer and dead penance in my mind would I? LOL Face

So yeah, I think this is it; I might take up another online game like Minecraft though... good to try other stuff right? Razz But I won't be spending as much time on it as I am on Runescape.

But before I click send, I'd like to just mention a few people whom I believe deserve special mentionings:

Rietz (Tom)- http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/16/38/67/66/sleddi10.jpg Very Happy remember this? You were probably the first person I knew that was connected to BAA somehow... which led me to joining BAA... which led me to having loads of fun, so thanks for that Razz
Remember when we used to play BA non stop for ages? Yeah.. long time ago. LOL Face Hope you continue to do well with Leech Ba.

Kristen- My first RS friend! Glad to have had you by my side throughout the years, from cp to rs, from being noobs on rs to joining BAA... Twisted Evil Yes, many thanks for that Smile Oh and take your pick- Allons-y or Gerinomo? Wink

Hexical/Bauffaio (Tom #2)- Duuuuuuuude, I've only known you for a few months but it seems like it's been longer! Hope you manage to reach all your rs goals and stuff, beat my def rank maybe? Razz Cya around... one day... Titanic...

Sar- I do remember BA'ing with you quite a bit and discussing Trance and stuff and BA tactics too, hope you continue to discover more secrets of the Barbs Wink

Morph- <4.

And just a couple of mentions- Sini and Thkya: Both of you have been awesome clan leaders (the only clan leaders I've been controlled by during my stay in BAA.. controlled may be a strong word but hey Wink ) I liked how you were so calm over everything Sini, and Thkya.. don't be too surprised, but I changed my Rsn again today. angel

And of course, the rest of my thanks and mentions goes out to the rest of BAA who haven't had a 'special' mention, cause without you- there wouldn't even be a BAA. Shocked

May BAA live on!

Oh and Downed?

Btw, I can assure you that this isn't another one of those things where I get someone to kick me from the CC so that I won't be motivated to play rs and start studying, no, nothing like that xD

Last edited by Lance on Tue May 08, 2012 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   

Back to top Go down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barbarian Assault Addicts :: BAA HISTORY BOX-
Jump to: