~~~~The love of Barbarian Assault brought us together and friendship has made us stay ~~~~

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Barbarian Assault Addicts' Website!
BAA has moved to old school! Come join us "B A Addicts"
BAA is now open for everyone, no requirements, no applications. Join us!

Share | 

I've had a great time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilky
BA Newbie

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:59 pm

WotWot?
Have a spiffing time old chap.
Back to top Go down
Firehawk825
Queen: "Run away! Run away!"

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Rude wrote:
Bye noob.
I hope you have fun playing that other minigame skill.
lol
Back to top Go down
Olive Fairy
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Oh golly. While I'm sad to see you go, Downed (won't call you Marv, since I know you prefer Downed.), I am glad to know that you will still be sticking around, as a guest, as often as your memory allows. And I'm just going to take this moment to inform you that your memory had better be a good one, because we know just where you will be, and we can hunt you down! Troll Though your stint in BAA was not the lengthiest one (unlike your palaverous exit speech), I feel as though your presence has made a solid contribution to the clan, and you will definitely be missed (even though I know you'll be around, if you want to live. >.>) Have fun dungeoneering, and remember, like others have said... our doors remain wide open for you! =) (And also what Sd said!)

And don't worry. I fully place all blame on Joe.
Back to top Go down
nunjosh
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad . That is all.
Back to top Go down
Rude
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:30 am

Bye noob.
I hope you have fun playing that other minigame skill.
Back to top Go down
Rietz
Fighter: "What on RuneScape is that?"

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 am

Shame to see you go.. <3 ily
Back to top Go down
arf_007
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:32 am

I'm sad. You are one of the few baa (ex now) ppl who pms me these days.
Will rly miss ya
Back to top Go down
Firehawk825

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:16 am

Lance wrote:
再见.
Great knowing you Smile
Wish you best of luck with DGS!
How'd you make those chinese symbols? lol
Back to top Go down
Mel
Queen: "Run Away! Run Away!"

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 am

再见.
Great knowing you Smile
Wish you best of luck with DGS!
Back to top Go down
Firehawk825

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:11 am

Well good bye for now.
Back to top Go down
Shado
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:36 am

*bows*
Back to top Go down
Kristy
Ranger: "Shooty-shooty!"

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:19 am

It's sad to see you go Marv, yet again, another great noob leaves us Sad
Feel free to come back whenever you'd like, we'd all take you back with open arms I love you
Good luck in DG. Razz
Back to top Go down
Downed
Healer: "A nasty piece of work."

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 am

sd1011 wrote:
Downed wrote:
pathing workshops
scratch

Anyway, I think you're allowed to be part of another non-BA clan and BAA at the same time (like some castle wars members are).

http://www.xp-waste.com/pathing-workshop-t923.html
Back to top Go down
bodicato
BA Newbie

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 am

I know you will be greatly missed in baa Down, especially by me as I loved to play ba with you! ( I am sure you will leave the dungeon sometime though and I will catch you again) Have fun in Dungeoneering and thanks for being such a great member in baa xxx Knight
Back to top Go down
Baconeta
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:13 am

I love you Marv. That is all<3
Back to top Go down
sd1011

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:54 am

Downed wrote:
pathing workshops
scratch

Anyway, I think you're allowed to be part of another non-BA clan and BAA at the same time (like some castle wars members are).
Back to top Go down
Shir27

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:59 am

It's sad to see you go, Marv. Rolling Eyes

I had so much fun playing BA with you.

Anyway, I hope you would have a great time there, and I also hope to see you sometimes in the clan/BA. Don't worry, we won't bite.

Back to top Go down
TheSirApplepie
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Apple salutes.
Back to top Go down
Downed
Healer: "A nasty piece of work."

PostSubject: I've had a great time.   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 pm

(tl;dr: You suck, l2read)

I will be moving on to a Dungeoneering clan; DGS. I feel this is where the next part of my RS journey lies. DG is quite similar to BA in terms of record attempts and trying to better yourself in a "minigame". It is much harder to improve yourself in DG and there are lots and lots of areas I need to work on, whereas in BA I just feel as if I've already reached a very high level and not much progress can be made, unless BA is updated. APM (actions per minute) has to be very high in DG such as in BA too, especially in healer and defender; my two favourite roles Smile

Like BA, in DG there are always different situations but even more so. Lately, I've just found it really fun and I'd like to join DGS officially so I can be critiqued and join pathing workshops and be able to host floors and learn from the very best; maybe I could even achieve a Keyer rank if I improve vastly. Sadly, Dungeoneering is fairly combat based and skill based so I am slightly handicapped but nevertheless I wish to move on from BA.

I've been thinking of this change of scenery for a few weeks now but I don't really know what tipped me over. Maybe it was because of not being asked to be part of the record attempt last night, but that would leave a bit of a sour mark on my exit so even if I was part of it, I probably would have still left anyway. I guess not being asked kind of brought back to me how little I BAed compared to my online time on RS. I don't mean to sound... don't know what the word is (edit: bitter), over not being included in record attempts as there are too many pro people for 5 spots Razz

I'm glad that I discovered my love of BA after I got hacked otherwise I'd have probably stopped RuneScape (maybe that could have been a good thing). I've made lots of friends in BAA that I won't forget. Not going to do a list because I will miss people out/people won't feel included. The BAA community is very friendly and that is something that I will miss when I move over to DGS as it is a very different atmosphere in there... but I'm sure that I will grow accustomed to that.

I did say I wouldn't list people but I feel that I must give my thanks to l Sar l invited me to BAA and virtually taught me everything I know in BA (except Attacker) and made me a top-notch BAer (excuse the arrogance). You turned my most hated role into one of my best roles; Healer. I say one of my best because I don't get to be Collector or Defender much so people don't get to see me do those Razz. Although I have adapted Sar's Healer method, it kickstarted my journey from being utter crap into a record healer. I'm fairly proud to say that I'm a carbon copy of you in Collector and Defender, which has made me very very good in those roles too.

My most fun times have probably been when winning races or successful record attempts and I will try my best to attend normal races or come to record attempts if I am asked; hopefully I won't get rusty, doesn't seem to be the case yet even though I haven't BAed much recently. Oh and there's also the time Josh healed w1-10 with level 1, think nearly all of us were dead when we were shooting the Queen. I have lots of other memories that should probably be included here but I forget.

I've made some great friends during my time with BAA and I am thankful for that. The BAA community in general, truly is something special. If I've made any enemies, I'm going, so... ! I hope that I wasn't nasty or vicious to the few people that I disliked, and if so, I apologise. If anyone felt hurt from my (pathetic) trolling attempts, I also apologise.

Oh, you should blame Joe for re-introducing me to DG after I initially stopped at 70. He got me the rare, coveted SSH on my 2nd floor so that helped Razz (even though he's very much a troll in the clan chat, he definitely made me laugh loads). Also blame **** (also known as Sd), Josh and Ulti for keying for me alot from 70-100, but I thank you guys for that. (Fail! Naming more people!)

I will still enter the clan chat as a guest as long as I remember to, so I will be gone but not really gone. You can't get rid of me that easily (as long as my memory doesn't fail)! Maybe one day I'll return to BA, if I get sick of DG or DGS's community (in comparison to BAA's). I've only been in this clan for just under 9 months but it feels much longer than that. The leader of DGS (the clan I will be joining); Obtuarian, compared BAA to DGS because of speed and efficiency and said that he always wanted to join BAA a few years back, when Omegas played BA alot. That wasn't really relevant, but just some trivia! He even showed me his full penance Razz

Thanks Barbarian Assault Addicts (didn't realise that this would be so long).

Last edited by Downed on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've had a great time.   

Back to top Go down

I've had a great time.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1