~~~~The love of Barbarian Assault brought us together and friendship has made us stay ~~~~

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Barbarian Assault Addicts' Website!
BAA has moved to old school! Come join us "B A Addicts"
BAA is now open for everyone, no requirements, no applications. Join us!

Share | 

Computer44.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel
Queen: "Run Away! Run Away!"

PostSubject: Computer44.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Firehawk825
Queen: "Run away! Run away!"

PostSubject: Re: Computer44.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:00 pm

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Sar

PostSubject: Re: Computer44.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Firehawk825 wrote:
I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
bluuueangel
BA Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Computer44.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Ok, well let me explain this ere legend, computer44.

I took lance on one of my "Random Adventures", so we went to wave 1 and scrolled a bunch of randoms obviously.

I saw computer44 advertising he was healer. He had granite plate fancy boots a power ammy, bot gear basically.

Lvl 77 cb lvl 2 healer. What could go wrong What a Face

He solo'ed wave 1-10 and killed healers faster than some baa I've seen Razz (Up to wave 8-9-10 but Very Happy)

I thought this guy is a legend. I need to sponsor him, so I told him if he solo healed without anything dying I'd buy him a dragon plate.

He agreed and off he went killing healers and healing our team with determination.

Fastforward to wave 10.
This may have been the longest wave 10 of recent memory. Lance redbarred at least 10 times wearing iron/bronze armor. Healer wasn't killed until about 10 mins after queen spawns. Yet, ol computer44 never let anyone die.

So after queen died I went to ge and bought him a drag plate (bc I keep my word, damn thing was 9.9mil lool). Lance bought him d boots and a glory. and we gave it to him. He was so happy afterwards he started giving his old gear away.

Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Master of Roles

PostSubject: Re: Computer44.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 pm

so, you baed with someone who payed attention during the tutorial? - Impressive.
Back to top Go down
TheSirApplepie
BA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Computer44.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Fireheart wrote:
so, you baed with someone who payed attention during the tutorial? - Impressive.
Yeah, nicely done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Downed
Healer: "A nasty piece of work."

PostSubject: Re: Computer44.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:40 pm

bluuueangel wrote:
Ok, well let me explain this ere legend, computer44.

I took lance on one of my "Random Adventures", so we went to wave 1 and scrolled a bunch of randoms obviously.

I saw computer44 advertising he was healer. He had granite plate fancy boots a power ammy, bot gear basically.

Lvl 77 cb lvl 2 healer. What could go wrong What a Face

He solo'ed wave 1-10 and killed healers faster than some baa I've seen Razz (Up to wave 8-9-10 but Very Happy)

I thought this guy is a legend. I need to sponsor him, so I told him if he solo healed without anything dying I'd buy him a dragon plate.

He agreed and off he went killing healers and healing our team with determination.

Fastforward to wave 10.
This may have been the longest wave 10 of recent memory. Lance redbarred at least 10 times wearing iron/bronze armor. Healer wasn't killed until about 10 mins after queen spawns. Yet, ol computer44 never let anyone die.

So after queen died I went to ge and bought him a drag plate (bc I keep my word, damn thing was 9.9mil lool). Lance bought him d boots and a glory. and we gave it to him. He was so happy afterwards he started giving his old gear away.

I'm going to make a new account and hope that you choose me on one of your random adventures... Razz

Great story though Bluuu, glad you kept to your word haha.
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Computer44.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Was hilarious loool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer44.   

Back to top Go down

Computer44.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1